September 9, 2009
A good day...
Feeling pretty hopeful today! I did crash about 9:00pm last night ... hub was already snoozing and aside from one potty trip, slept pretty well.

Very thankful to the Lord today.

I hadn't shared with my boss anything, he just knew something was seriously wrong last week. He asked Beckie over the weekend, if she heard anything yet. I decided to wait until I knew more, because he worries. A lot.

He was going to make Hazelnut coffee (gag!) and I said, wait till I have surgery before you make that. He spun around. "What?" I told him "I have a date, AND the tests all came back negative for more cancer!" He shook his fist in the air, kind of like, YES!! Tears barely escaping his eyes. He kept saying, "That is great news!!!" And he said "Give me a hug, I'm so happy for you."

I'm thankful for a wonderful caring boss today and co-workers who care about me. Praying the light of Jesus Christs shines through to them.

Thankful to the Lord for His healing touch. Thankful to all who have prayed many prayers for me, and those who continue to pray for me. May the Lord bless you greatly.

Have to give a quick shout out to the Lord for answering some prayers for Josh -- he is about to be majorly promoted!! Now, we just need a new (new to him) car. Taxiing is no fun. Lexi's blessing is next. =)

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer