November 29, 2009
Menu Plan Monday -- Busy Week Ahead

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving Holiday.  We spent the day Sarai's house -- and my hub said that was the best turkey he ever had.  =)  Sarai injected it with spices and marinade -- it was yummy.  It was different not being at home, but I didn't miss that routine all that much.  Plus she has a dishwasher and we don't right now!   Kitchen remodel = 2010!  

Busy days at work the next few weeks, with one class leaving and another arriving. 
Monday and Tuesday will be spent at the warehouse preparing book shipments -- its a nice break from the office, but then you have to catch up.  Then we are headed into the Christmas holidays.  Lexi's birthday is Friday.  I work Friday evening at the Holiday Dinner Dance... then next Friday there is another!!  Wig time for sure.  Ugh!  

We decided its best to be a little laid back with Christmas gifts ... so we are pretty much done.  I need to find something personal for Sarai and something for my hub -- and a few piddly things but that's all.  I tried to get something that they can actually use -- instead of wasting money on something that will go in the trash or not be useful at all to the recipient.  It's such a waste.  I have to get tires on my car ... all those miles to the hospital Mon-Fri is wearing me out.   I have low-profile tires so that is not pretty.   And my car is acting funny so I need to get that checked. Eye appointments this week too!!   Always driving somewhere!

Since we have no turkey leftovers -- which is what I DO miss....it will be all new meal prep. But easy!!

Sunday -- Crockpot Roast w/Potatoes, Carrots & Onions, Leftover Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Fruit

Monday --  Pasta, Bread, Salad, Fruit

Tuesday -- New Chicken Dish I am going to try -- will post if good!

Wednesday -- Leftover Roast with gravy on noodles, veggie, fruit

Thursday -- Chicken Quesadillas, Veggie, Fruit

Friday -- I work, so they are on their own!! 

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer