November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!!

There truly is much to be thankful for.  I need to have a thankful attitude every day ... not just on Thanksgiving.  And I really do ... I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ, His healing power and saving grace.  Ya know, He chooses us, we do not choose Him.  I thank Him for showing us the truth.  There is not 50 forms of salvation, there is only ONE.  One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism.  Can't get any simpler than that.

He sacrificed for us, how come we can't sacrifice some wordly things for Him? 
I am thank for one more day, my husband and kids.  They've growing up and are now teaching me things.

They have no doubt that God is going to take care of this cancer and I am to be completely healed.  I pray so.  It's always been in His hands ... and it will continue to be.   I just need to leave it there.

I am thankful for all our material blessings ... for there are many.   Much more than we need. 

Thankful for pets ... and friends ... Taco, Mini, Chipper, Cloudy and Sammy .... all the little pups.  They ease your heart a bit, but don't take it all away.  They are showing their own minds now.   I have 2 on my lap ... sitting here and they jump up and whine and bite your leg till you pick them up. 

Thankful for a wonderful Pastor and wife ... a great church .... church family.

Good jobs when some have none.  

Good health ... really ... there are those in much worse shape than I. 

Daniel ... for loving my son.  Josh for loving him back. 

Caleb for knowing when you are down ...kids are amazing that way.   Jazz is just like that.

Off to bake that Cream Cheese Pound Cake .... thankful for my stove and thankful Sarai has a dishwasher!!

Happy Thanksgiving ... wishing you all a wonderful day!!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer