October 5, 2009
Menu Plan Monday


We were blessed with church families bringing us meals so many of last week's menu is still good for this week.  I made a pot of Taco Soup -- but otherwise we ate from the blessings of others.  Thank you!!
My co-worker Jason and his family are coming for lunch today, so I made the Tortellini Soup and Chicken Spaghetti.  We'll have veggies and dip, and bread.   We also have a Pumpkin Spice cake and Chocolate Eclair Dessert (this is low fat, I'll share soon!!) for dessert.

Sis Jeanine is visiting tomorrow, so we'll have the Arroz con Pollo!   Busy few days!  Then back to the doctor to hopefully get these drains out on Tuesday.  Which I will admit, I will be totally wimpy about.

Tortellini Soup

Tator Tot Casserole (I've never eaten this, but I imagine they will like it)

Pasta, Salad, Garlic Toast

Meatball Subs (using up a stash of meatballs!)

Hamburgers and Oven Fries

Pigs in a Blanket  (I found a homemade dough for this but need to find the new link.  I use Coleman hot dogs -- all beef and no preservatives and icky stuff.)

Chicken Spaghetti (making your own cream of chicken is best-health wise and $$$)

Arroz Con Pollo -- this looks really good to me. I will leave out the oil.

Homemade Pizza

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer