October 1, 2009
Join Yoplait in the Fight Against Breast Cancer ...



I've started a team to collect Pink Lids -- will you join me in the fight against breast cancer?

My team name is Team Hope!   Giving glory to the Lord for hope in the battle.

One of my thoughts is how ladies do this without the Lord?  I cannot imagine.  I'd like to be a part of the fight to win this horrible battle.   I'll be collecting lids through the 3rd week of December -- will you join Team Hope and help me?  Yoplait will donate 10 cents for each lid collected to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

You can read more about the program here and there is even a coupon!!

If you'd like to mail them to me, please just leave a comment and your email and I'll email you my address.

Thanks for joining me -- there truly is Healing and Hope during the Fight!!

Labels: ,



1 comments:

Anonymous Melinda said...

I'm with ya on this!! I talked to the ladies at work and asked them to save them too. Team Hope, what an appropriate team name!!! I was testifying to a new co-worker about what God has done, how you never charged God foolishly through this battle and how from that He has blessed you and made even the medical team wonder! Put tears in her eyes to hear what God has done!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer