September 24, 2009
Home.
Hospitals definitely don't mess around ... or I should say insurance companies! Although I am very thankful for mine ... they've paid out a lot this year for me. =) Glad to be home.

Feeling blessed to have received emails, messages, and calls from around the globe. Canada, Oman, Trinidad and Tobago, Albania -- and of course the US! Missouri, Leavenworth, Lansing, Kansas City, New Jersey, Georgia, Colorado, and Arkansas ... thanks guys!

I told them not to bother, but they sent flowers anyway -- the Hilton's and my co-workers.
The hospital wouldn't let me keep the Hilton's yet, but I did get the balloon and Life Bear!
They're beautiful -- as you all are -- thanks so much.

Labels: ,



2 comments:

I am still praising God for you doing so well through all of this. You have had some highs and lows but your spirit has

Blogger Crystal said...

I'm so glad everything went well!!! :O) Now you just rest & take it easy. Put Stephen to work! ;o)

Thank you for praying for my little guys. :) Know that we are praying for you!!! :O) :O) : O)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer