September 10, 2009
Thankful Thursday -- The Shadow

Laurie at Women taking a Stand is hosting this week.
As always, first and foremost, I am thankful to the Lord Jesus Christ for His saving grace and healing power! I am so thankful that He turned everything that we thought was bad into something good. Someone had to get these doctors to check inside! {sigh}
Working on gaining my strength back and my body healthy for this surgery. I have been diligently researching supplements (those made from organic food sources and processed correctly!) to assist. This cancer has made a total life change, and I'm thankful for that. God knows what He is doing, cause we sure don't!!
The Pastor spoke about Psalm 23 last night -- he said I have only been walking in the shadows..
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Thankful for my husband -- his patience and help these long almost 6 months!
Thankful for all those who have prayed for me and continue to pray for me.
Thankful that the Lord worked a huge blessing in Josh's employment. A huge raise and more responsibilities with educational benefits and a huge opportunity to grow and improve. He works for a non-profit agency and is now the sole IT person. They have a ton of nurses and he is on call 24/7 to assist. They reimburse him for that time as well. It's a huge blessing. He gives God the glory for it. He has been a "cheerful giver" -- and God has rewarded him. He loves this field of work so thankfully this has all been worked out. God knows what He's doing. =)
Jeanine is going to come down next week and spend the entire day with us. Can't wait!!
Thankful that things have been quiet -- we all need a chance to rest and re-group. There's much to be done, that got put on the back burner due to the chemo treatment side effects, but it will all get done in time.
Also thankful that the M&M Babies are growing and doing so well!! They are so close to 3 lbs now.
Thanks Lord for all you have done and doing for us!!

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer