September 12, 2009
Don't Say She Lost ...
I've been reading a blog called the Fat Cyclist for a little over a year -- reading it more because of what he writes about his wife's fight with breast cancer. It's not odd, that I read about breast cancer, I've been a supporter of the cure for years now. Why? Perhaps the Lord put it on my heart all those years ago.



I haven't read it in over a month -- after reading that they raised OVER $500,000 for Team Fatty for the Livestrong Challenge Team. That was just amazing. The internet puts people together in an amazing way, I know there is a lot of bad, but there is also a lot of good from it.



I was so sad to read that Susan passed away, she would have been 43 on Tuesday.
43, God, that hurts. So young.



Cancer -- especially breast cancer just stinks. That just puts it mildly. After reading it, I just could not focus and went to bed. Sleep definitely frees your mind and your demons.



Taken from their blog:



"Susan’s part in the battle is over, but she didn’t lose.



She led the charge.



She showed the rest of us how to fight: with determination, focus, creativity, and outrageous endurance.

Now it’s up to the rest of us to Fight Like Susan."



Help us win.








Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer