August 22, 2009
Menu Planning 101 - 15 Meals
I thought I would participate in Toni's Menu Planning 101 series. I usually do pretty well, but I sure did have a hard time coming up with 15 meals we like! I really had to think. You can visit The Happy Housewife for more tips, she has seven children, homeschools, is a military spouse, so she has some great advice to share.

Here's our 15

Hamburger Patty Special
Baked Ziti
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Hamburgers
Chicken Spaghetti
Soft Tacos
Homemade Pizza
Sloppy Joes
Pasta
Tortellini Soup
Lemon Pepper Tilipia
Meatloaf
Mexican Casserole
Baked Pork Chops
Taco Salad

After the wedding, I'll share some of the recipes that I don't have blogged yet. This blog is a great resource for me. Even better than a normal hard drive.

Tonight is Josh's bachelor party - aka Paintball Party. I'm sure they are having a blast.
I need to be working on some paper/craft type things that I need to have done for the wedding.
Needless to say, I'm very thankful I have the next week off.
I went to get wedding bubbles and asked Lexi to pray they had them. When I got to the store, they had some plain bottles which were $2.36 a box, and then ones with the intertwined hearts that didn't have a price. I took it to the register to check the cost, and the lady said they were $2.95, but I think if you are a preferred customer, they will be $2.36 too. Score! I am a preferred customer. Thanks Lord! I hope I didn't buy too many, but I'm keeping my receipt.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer