August 13, 2009
Thankful Thursday

As always, first and foremost I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ, His saving grace and healing power! I'm thankful He's walking this road with me, sometimes carrying me. I'm thankful for my healing. I'm still claiming it!!

I'm thankful I don't have to work today. I'm wore out -- these steroids keep me awake so I didn't crash till after midnight and up at 430 ready for work. I laid there until I slept again.

I'm thankful we did pretty well at the fair last night. We sold alot of our one of a kind items there. God is good.

I was very thankful and happy to hear Miguel is doing great after his surgery! Amazing how doctors can operate on his teeny heart. I've not heard about Micah today, but I am believing God for him as well.

I have a good visit with the doctor yesterday. He said it looked excellent, no redness, and alot of it was skin and the tumour had shrunk and no more enlarged lymph node. Thank you Lord. Next treatment is September 2nd, and he will hold the biochemical so we can proceed with surgery. As it gets a little closer, I'm getting a little stressed about losing it ... (sigh) And although the insurance gave approval for it, we received the insurance paper in the mail for the new chemos! OH MY! One is $20k billed and the other $7685. OH MY!

I'm very thankful for my insurance and please pray they don't drop me and that this cancer DOES NOT COME BACK. IJN!

I'm thankful for my husband, who babies me a lot lately and handles my chores especially after treatment days. And the amazing job he did on my living and dining room, the floor is great, I LOVE not having carpet in there. We have a little caulking to do, and touch up paint and then to put everything back in and in its place and its done! Amen.

I'm thankful for Josh and Stephen and Lexi and Sarai. Please pray for Sarai, she is facing some big decisions lately and regrets. Lexi and I plan on working with the baby goats to get them tamer and on a lead. Makes life easier later. Our bigger goats were never trained like that. Its no fun chasing them to catch them.

Errands this morning and then off to the fair this afternoon. Have a blessed day!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer