January 10, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Menu Planning is such a rescue for me -- especially when I get home late from work, or have to work evenings, which this week will entail. (ugh) My husband can make sure the boys are fed, but I still prefer to have something ready for him to cook/heat up.

Sunday -- Hamburger Patty Special, Mini Bowtie Pasta, Broccoli
(I change this slightly, while the hamburgers are cooking, I heat up, 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, 1 can Rotel tomatoes and 1 large can green chilies, once hot I pour on top of meat and cover with cheese and bake) Saves a lot of time and we all like the Rotel taste it gets. The sauce is yummy over the pasta/rice.

Monday -- Pasta with Sauce, Salad
Tuesday -- Chili in crock pot and Rice (Mom works, dad cooks ... serves!)

Wednesday -- Grilled Cheese and Veggies (Mom works, dad cooks)

Thursday -- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crock pot)

Friday -- Homemade Pizza

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer