December 23, 2008
Are you Ready?
It doesn't matter if I have the best laid plans ... I always have some last minute stuff to do ...

I am at work today -- but am off the rest of the week. Yippee!!
I'd like to introduce you to Taco ... (and no I did not name him!) He's Stephen's pup, given to him by his dad for Christmas.


He looks pretty pathetic in the photo, but this was when he first came to live with us and wasn't sure about everyone. He thinks he's King of the Castle now, except when Mini shows up!
Please remember a friend of the family, he lost his dad yesterday. Please say a prayer for the comfort of the Lord to rest upon him. It brought back alot of memories of losing my mom, and I was there and he is miles away. Its very, very hard. Thanks.

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer