November 23, 2008
Menu Plan Monday - Thanksgiving Week


First, I'm thankful for a shorter work week! Last week for me included too many hours of mine given to my job! Ugh! Lots of late nights and I was exhausted -- too much stress between all of us because of the conference. Glad its over!

We missed some meals because I didn't cook -- but my boys made do fine. Plus on Thursday I brought home a TON of Arabic Rice. I have the name at work. It was good.

Sunday -- Everyone going in different directions

Monday -- Tortellini Soup (never happened last week, I made it today so just heating it up!)

Tuesday -- Breakfast for Dinner Western Omelets, Bacon and Toast. (have lots of eggs to use!)

Wednesday -- Easy night -- grilled cheese and chips.

Thursday -- Turkey, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Apple Salad, Antipasto Salad, Homemade Rolls, Mystery Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Some kind of cake for Stephen who dislikes pie.

Friday -- After Thanksgiving Shopping -- Leftovers!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer