November 17, 2008
Menu Plan Monday - Nov 16th

We finished a long revival with Bro Owens from Ohio last night. Service last night was beyond awesome. I believe many prayers were answered -- I know quite a few of mine were!!

It's going to be another long week at work with stayer longer through the evening and busy days with a conference our organization is putting on with about 80 out of town guests.

Dinner must go on ...

Sunday -- Meatloaf , Buttered Red Potatoes, Mixed Veggies

Monday -- Leftover Taco Soup

Tuesday -- Hub and Sons gone -- OYO (On Your Own)

Wednesday -- Tortellini Soup (I just use pasta instead ... its cheaper and tastes just as good!)

Thursday -- Chicken Soft Tacos, Spanish Rice, Corn

Friday -- Homemade Pizza

I'll share my meatloaf and Tortellini Soup recipes later this week -- they are really good!!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer