November 30, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
My hub woke up about 2am and said he was not feeling well at all -- he was burning up -- he has that stuff that is going around our town. IJN it spares the rest of us, we are taking precautions, lots of surfaces were washed down today with bleach and Oxy Sanitizer Air & Surface Spray (love that stuff!)
I have a hard week at work plus some nights and I need to be in good health. It'll be an easy menu week!!


It snowed but not enough to do anything with! Its gotten pretty chilly outside so that means my office at work should be interesting. The air cond blows 24/7/365!

Sunday - Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls (Hub -- Soup!)

Monday -- Leftovers -- Turkey! (Make 2 batches Spaghetti Sauce)

Tuesday - Chicken Tamale Casserole (Put together Ziti)

Wednesday - Soup and Sandwiches for the Guys (Mom works)

Thursday - Beef Soft Tacos, Veggies (Mom Works again!) (Make Pudding & Candy)

Friday - Church's Annual Christmas Dinner (Potluck)

I am bringing Baked Ziti, Banana Pudding and Homemade Snickers Bars! I don't have a lot of spare time to make anything super great but .... hopefully this will do. At least I can make the ziti and candy ahead and put the Ziti in the oven about 2pm on Friday so it will be fresh from the oven hot!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer