May 24, 2009
Menu Plan Monday --

I always do better with a plan -- while I don't always keep it, sometimes we have leftovers in the fridge that have to get eaten instead of new food made then we do that. There's a lot of food in there now, and I'm not sure why?
But I like knowing that I can look at the plan and know that I have the ingredients to fix a meal.

Sunday -- Meatloaf, Buttered Potatoes, Green Beans and Cut Up Fruit

Monday -- Church BBQ -- bringing Pasta Salad, Banana Pudding and Red, White & Blue Cupcakes (these were an experiment -- after seeing rainbow cupcakes!)

Tuesday -- Grilled Sausage, Beans and Mac & Cheese

Wednesday -- Leftovers

Thursday -- Meatball Subs, Salad and Cut up Fruit

Friday -- Chicken Spaghetti or Grilled Burgers (my BBQ tank is full again!)
Lots of appointments this week - my 4 day weekend flew out the window -- mainly because Friday I didn't accomplish much. Hopefully I'm still motivated. We'll be painting the living room/dining room/hallway in the next couple of weeks, should be fun! Not!!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer