November 11, 2007
You always think it will never happen ...
when you read those stories of people falling in the shower and the bathroom and blow it off. I have even fallen ... but not like Thursday morning! Our pastor always preaches how life can change in an instant ... it can.

Its hard to type one handed and i am not feeling my best this am, but want to try and get to church ... thanks so much for your prayers -- I am so thankful as I have slready seen how the Lord has answered. I'll share an image of my new bionic elbow --ugh -- not too happy about the metal inside my body but .... God's grace is sufficient. much love ... write later!

Labels:



3 comments:

Hello sweetheart! God bless you honey. I was so sad to hear of that awful fall you took. Hugging you in my heart and praying for you too! Love ya sis!

Blogger Lori said...

Good to hear from you, praying your through.

Blogger Lori said...

Good to hear from you, praying your through.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer