October 21, 2007
Never changing ...
I'm so thankful that the Lord never changes -- He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Unfortunately, Best B*y is close to being the same! Ugh. What a very frustrating store. Uh, guys its not MY fault S*ny made a lemon notebook!

I DID get a new laptop -- (and its really cool) -- but I DID have to buy a new warranty. Totally bummed about that in our journey to extinguish debt -- but I was afraid NOT to have one. So, I have 6 months to pay it off, without interest. We have used Best Buy 0% interest quite a lot in the last ten years, they have shortened the paying off periods now, but they still have not received a dime in interest from this household. We have always managed to pay it off in the time period allotted, by the grace of God.

My hubby was able to fix my brakes for a whopping $33.45! I am ever so thankful for him and his many talents.

We traded my Sony for a Toshiba Satellite X205-S7483 -- it was the closest in price. It has way much more than I would ever use, but Josh thinks its great. It even has a fingerprint log in and log in for certain programs only if finger print enabled. There is a little scanner so that you can run your finger over so it can recognize the print. I thought that was cool. LOL

Thanks for your prayers, I covet them. They are going to try and get my hard drive back to transfer my files, please pray that they are able to!

I ended up going to bed at 3am last night, or rather this morning. Just took a short nap and we are headed to evening service, there is to be a missionary from France there tonight.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer