October 6, 2007
Quinea Steps ...
They never did make it outside their coop last night, although about 9pm they were all hanging on the opening roosting.

This morning, a lone white guinea was on the board my husband put up. But, when I went to feed the goats, about half of them were outside on that board!

A little closer so you can see how ugly, oh I mean how cute they are! (Not!) And you can see that they were all watching me. They did fine until I came around the corner from inside the barn with a huge pile of hay for Billy and Sam. I guess I stirred them all up and they were squawking and carrying on, they ended up on the roof and the hot wire!! Then feathers were flying! Quite a few ended up in the goat pen and when I went in there they just stood there looking at me. Now they are all, once again inside the coop. How funny! Not quite sure about this whole world business!



1 comments:

That world is a big ole scary place to them! I think they are funny AND cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer