September 21, 2007
A Pink Vacuum
My daughter LOVES pink -- she brought back a sweatshirt from California that says "Pink University" and a pink tote bag that I need to ask her again what it says.

5 Minutes For Mom is giving away a Pink Dyson , and you do not have to be a blogger to enter!

Hey, since Sarai loves pink maybe she would volunteer to vacuum for me, ya think? I doubt it, pink or not!

Cookies anyone? Interesting in some recipes for Christmas and holiday gifts? -- my wonderful blogger friend Michelle plans on posting a bunch in the days ahead. Yum!! She has a cookie mix recipe on there today with additions to make it Oatmeal Raisin, Lemon Yogurt or Peanut Butter & Jelly!!
I love oatmeal and lemon -- and while not a huge fan of peanut butter, even that sounds good.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer