September 19, 2007
A few prayer requests ...
Please pray for Copeland Farley who was born yesterday and has Trisomy 18 -- pray that the time they have with their new daughter is joyous. The family was aware prior to her birth of the diagnosis -- which does not make it any easier, and Nathan and Angie who await the arrival of Poppy Joy.

I've been home sick -- so I have been doing much reading --{I Heart reading!} -- and thinking and praying about stuff. Please keep our family in your prayers as we walk this season of life. God is more than able.

I thought I would share some of my daily blog reads -- in the event you would be blessed:

Saved By Grace (when she has time to blog!!)

A Dusty Frame

Ozark Sew & Sews (they do some awesome cross stitching!)

Eyes of Wonder

Morning Ramble

Ali Edwards

I also go through quite a few baking and cooking blogs as well as Bento blogs! I have 158 blogs in my Google Reader! Ugh! Of course many do not post daily -- kind of like me! LOL!

Michelle -- I would love to have the recipes send them my way! I also would like to post them with your permission. Hugs!!

Labels: ,



1 comments:

Blogger A Dusty Frame said...

Thank you for sending people my way:)

Thanks for reading my blog.
Lizzie

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer