September 11, 2007
Where to Start?
You Are a Marble Cake

Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.
You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope.
You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away!
That looked like a great place to start since I've been non-existent! I saw that on another blog - and I had to check to see what I am. I love vegetables, love bread, BUT I love sweets. My scale can attest to that!! If you do it, leave me a comment with what kind of cake you are -- some of what they came up with is actually true!

Let's see -- MUCH has been going on around here. It just seems to be another one of those seasons of life. Not enough extra time to do anything, so instead of focusing on the bad we'll just go with the good. And at times I wish I could share EVERYTHING, but I do know people read this blog and their feelings would be hurt. Of course, it never matters that ours would be! Ya know? Clear as mud, huh?

A couple of prayer requests first -- a Brother in our church is facing amputation of his right foot right now -- please pray for a healing for him. He is diabetic, but also had a kidney transplant about 10 years ago and is back on dialysis. Pray for his family and their teenage foster boys. Its hard for all of them. I can NOT imagine.

Josh ended up in the ER last Sunday morning -- and was pretty much in bed the entire day.
But is doing better now.

Here is a photo of Mini -- this pup is a NUT. A spoiled nut I might add. Her favorite place to hang out and watch everyone is on the top of the sofa, like a cat! How goofy. We found her and Stephen yesterday like this on the sofa. They were both out like a light.










Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer