October 24, 2007
Wonderful Wednesday!
Just a few things to share today ... do you remember the brand spanking new laptop I just picked up on Saturday (as in 4 days ago?) -- well its dead. Yup, dead. Won't charge, won't do zip. {insert huge sigh} so off I go back to B*st Buy. I would really just like a NEW one, not to send this one off to be repaired as I have obviously obtained another lemon! Ugh!!

I found this really neat Cooking Light Blog -- I can do food, but I LOVE desserts and she has some wonderful recipes and photos! Lemon Pound Cake, yum! Lots of goodies.



If you know me personally you know I have a sweet tooth, well quite a few and I LOVE candy.

I'm not a big chocolate fan -- I just get moods for that, but my two very favorite candies are 1. Jelly Beans. Sour Jelly Bellys are the best! Yum! and 2. Jujubes! Love these things, but I don't buy them often because I will ear the entire box!
What is your favorite candy? Share with us!
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34:8 KJV
Thanks for your prayers -- they have made all the difference, I can see the hand of the Lord at work!!



Labels:



3 comments:

Give me my necco wafers and I am a happy camper or jelly beans1

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for supporting our On The Border brand! We appreciate your comment regarding our Chicken Fajita Kit.

Sincerely,

Charity McEntire
Truco Enterprises, LP
Customer Relations
972-869-4600 ext 340
cmcentire@truco.com
ontheborderproducts.com

Blogger John said...

That Cooking Light Blog, Cooking Done Light moved to http://cookingdonelight.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer