October 25, 2007
Thankful Thursday - the grace of God
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

Today, I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ, His ultimate sacrifice for us, His grace, His mercy and overall goodness. Not one of us are desiring of this -- only Him. I am so thankful for what He is doing, and what He is going to do yet.

I am thankful there was no arguing with getting the latest laptop exchanged. They checked the other one and just gave my husband a new one. So, far so good! It should really be called Michelle's Law! (instead of Murphy's Law!)
I am thankful for the solid rock we stand on -- while the wind and the rain storms wildly around us, we are safe as long as we stand on the rock.

I am thankful for Money Saving Mom -- this has been a blessing to our family. One of my deals this week was two 125 count, and one 100 count Extra Strength Tylenol and 1 package of Pumpkin Peeps for Squirt for OOP $2.11. Not too shabby, plus $10 ECB. I plan on making another trip. I have to reinstall a printer! Ugh!

I am thankful for our Pastor, I know our souls are one of his top priorities and he does it out of love and necessity.

I am thankful for my husband, he doesn't stress -- just trusts in the Lord. I think my faith has been failing me a little lately, but I do trust in Him. That allows me to take another step, draw another breath when I feel I can't do it anymore.

And as always, I am thankful for this community of bloggers who are an encouragement to me. Thanks Iris for hosting, its nice to have you back!
Please visit Crystal at God is in Control…NOT ME! who is hosting this week. Iris at Sting my heart is taking a little break, and she is missed.
Visit Crystal for more Thankful Thursday praises!

Labels:



7 comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Such a great list of thankfuls.

Blogger TexasTanya said...

Such a sweet list ~ thanks for sharing.

All great things to be thankful for!

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great list! Thanks so much for sharing your blessings!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TT list. Thank you for praising our King.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankful for your list and sweet spirit. The Christian blogging community is indeed a wonderful support!

Blogger Crystal said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing this week! Sorry it's taken me so long to get here!
Blessings

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer