March 8, 2010
Menu Plan Monday -- March 8th
It was a beautiful weekend weather wise -- I think we have rain on the horizon .... the ground is soaked already, we really do not need more right now. 

Lexi and I took ALL the animals to the vet on Saturday.  That was an ADVENTURE.

We found out Cloud is actually a BOY.  I told them, but they wouldn't listen ... yeah.   A BOY. 

Later that evening, Lexi brought Trixi downstairs and asked me to look at her.  OH MY.   That started a little whirlwind trip to the emergency vet in Kansas City.   Her face was HUGELY swollen, she didn't look so good.   Lexi held her and I drove .... thankful the vet on duty did not charge for the exam.   It is  normally $80.00.  The receptionist said that she is one of the vets who do not charge for the exam for this sort of problem out of professioinal courtesy.  Awesome!   We only had to pay for the meds.   She is doing better today.  I don't think I can handle the loss of another dog just yet ... if ever.  =0)

My co-workers will both be on leave starting tomorrow and Wednesday -- so it shall be busy here.  I'm  thrilled.

Monday -- Chicken Quesadillas, Brown Rice, Veggies, Salad

Tuesday -- Hamburger Patty Special, Orzo, Veggies and Salad

Wednesday -- Bertolli Skillet Meal, Veggies and Salad

Thursday -- Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Brown Rice / Rice Cooker Mac & Cheese, Veggies & Salad

Friday -- Sloppy Joes, Oven Fries, Veggies and Salad

Saturday -- Chicken Fried Rice

Sunday -- Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, Veggies and Salad

Also going to make a batch of Breakfast Cookies (and use Agave Nectar for the sugar), Cookies for Stephen's teacher (any suggestions?) and a batch of Vanilla Rice Pudding and will be trying yogurt again in my yogurt maker.  I am going to buy some greek yogurt and use that as the starter yogurt.

We'll be handling Children's Church on Sunday -- so lots to prepare for that!   Have a great week!!

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer