March 22, 2010
Menu Plan Monday ... March 22
   We had a bunch of snow over the weekend, one of my bosses totalled his truck ... thankfully no one was hurt, but the truck didn't fare as well.

  I haven't been feeling that great -- hate that -- makes my mind work overtime.

I am keeping my trust and faith in the Lord.  Even if I have to remind myself of this twenty times a day.


Here's the plan:

Monday -- Chicken Chili, Jasmine Rice, Veggies and Fruit   (make Fried Rice for lunches)

Tuesday -- Tortellini Soup (using Ground White Turkey) 

Wednesday -- Vegetable Beef Soup

Thursday -- Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Orzo, Salad, Veggies and Fruit

Friday -- Chicken Cutlets, Veggies and Sweet Potatoes

Saturday -- Chicken Bulgogi, Jasmine Rice, Veggies

Other things I want or can make:

Sugar Cookies for the kiddos

Pizza Cups for lunches

Bertolli Skillet Meals

Please pray for me ... I am getting weary ... pray for the house closing -- the mortgage company needs to get with the program to meet the auction companie's requests.

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer