July 10, 2009
Thankful Thursday on Friday ..
Any and every day is a good day for thanks!

Not alot happening on the home front -- I've been over the top tired with this new treatment, but thankfully no nausea for 7-10 days after. It is still looking good, and I thank the Lord for that.

I'm thankful for my husband today -- you can't imagine what he is going through. I feel like such a burden to him. {sigh} I'm trying not to be, but I am definitely not physically able to be a help to him right now.

My co-worker tells me I need to take time off - what he doesn't understand is that, it doesn't matter how much rest I get -- I'm still tired. Or really lacking any energy. But I do thank the Lord for what I can get done. I'd like to get alot more done. My house is a wreck. Lots of wedding prep to get done as well.

I'm thankful for the super nice weather we have been having -- less use of energy!

I'm thankful for my kiddos -- they have truly stepped up to the plate for a lot of things. We have tons to do before the wedding.

I'm thankful for the prayers the Lord has been answering. He's an awesome God.

As always, I need and want to thank the Lord for what He has been doing, is doing and going to do!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer