January 15, 2008
Choosing Joy Today!
Why don't you join me?

Image courtesy of ChristArt.

Did you know the word "JOY" is written 102 times in the Old Testament and 63 times in the New Testament. (King James Version)

Here's a small sample of those that touched my heart today!

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. Psa 5:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fullness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore. Psa 16:11

Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all [ye that are] upright in heart. Psa 32:11

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit. Psa 51:12

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Jam 1:2

Labels:



1 comments:

You got me to singing with this posts! Wanna know what I am singing now? Okay, you asked!
Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice! Rejoice, rejoice and again I say rejoice!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer