January 11, 2008
2008 Goals (not resolutions!!)

Image courtesty of Christ Art

I decided that the word "goal" is better than "resolution" -- I have a few I hope to accomplish in 2008.

So without further ado --

  1. Increase my prayer time and read through the Bible by June.

  2. Get rid of clutter and get more organized.

  3. Lose 20 lbs. (2 down so far!) And be more active -- my elbow has slowed me down.

  4. Be more understanding and compassionate. (I hesitate to use the word patience!)

  5. Decrease our debts dramatically and not increase it! Stick to a stricter budget.

  6. Be more friendly. With my kids growing up and moving out, I am getting lonely. I am hoping the Lord will send someone that I can do things with -- window shop, scrapbook, take a class together, do some out reach work etc.
I love a new start and hoping that in 2008 I can accomplish all these things and more.

Labels:



1 comments:

Goals I believe are good things, not so much resoulutions! Amen on the post above too! I think you are wonderful and loving and God fearing. So proud to have you as my adopted sis!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer