December 21, 2007
Christmas Countdown -- Christmas Eve!
Snow drift blocking our kitchen door on Sunday Morning -- but the other door had no snow!

Josh and Mini Moo laying by the wood stove ...

Joanna in her Christmas dress -- a.k.a. "The Little Elf"
One of my favorite snowmen that Sarai gave me last winter -- he wobbles a bit.

Its about 1015 am -- I have some cookies baking and the lasagna has been prepared and is awaiting cooking tomorrow. I have also been to Wal-Mart to pick up a few last things -- dog food being one of them!

Who would have thought that my kids would like Molasses Cookies? I kept some back and my husband and boys devoured them, so I plan on making another batch of them this morning, along with some Homemade Ginger Snaps - which I have not tried before but sound good. Gingerbread cookies is what I am hoping magically appear out of thin air. Yum! (not happening!!)
I am supposed to make Chocolate Covered cherry cookies and 2 Pumpkin Rolls -- not sure if that is happening, but I better get busy. Love ya!

Labels:



1 comments:

Busy, busy girl! I love the pictures ! We got snow down this way too but not much and that wind was wicked! Bless you dear sister!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer