January 14, 2008
In light of recent events ....
Its been one of those weekends ... days? .... uh months? And as I struggle with people, I decided I would blog about it -- forgive me if you are offended, and while my spirit may not be totally in the right -- and since I am not bold enough to tell you to your face, I know if you read this, you will most definitely get the point.

No, we do not live under a rock. (Contrary to popular belief)

I didn't think that it was anyone's business -- but mayhap what people meant for evil, God meant for good? And, no I do not believe you had our best interests in mind at all. Remember that we've felt the barbs before ...


Also before you judge -- consider your own planks ....

Prayers and love are welcome and coveted .... the rest we can just as soon do without ...

We know what it takes to make sure people don't stay in the church -- how about trying something different???

P.S. Sorry blogland -- please keep us and "well meaning" people in prayer! (sigh)

Images courtesy of Christ Art.

Labels:



footer