February 16, 2010
Menu Plan on Tuesday ...

I know its Tuesday, but I didn't work yesterday and was a little busy.
I think the Ladies Valentine Tea went exceptionally well.  The decorations and food were awesome.  It was a lot of work, so I'm glad its over but wouldn't mind doing it again someday ... we need to do something for the men now.




Sunday -- We went to Lone Star Steakhouse - I had a salad, sweet potatoes and a 6oz steak. Yum.

Monday -- Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Biscuits, Veggies

Tuesday -- Hamburger Special, Orzo, Salad/Veggies

Wednesday -- Spaghetti and Meatballs, Bread, Salad / Veggies

Thursday -- Grands Taco Melts,  (using chicken) Mexican Rice in the Slow Cooker

Friday -- Healthified Chicken Breast Cacciatore

Saturday -- Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Rice and Salad and Veggies

Sunday -- Ranch Style Chicken ( I won't fry it in oil) Fluffy New Potatoes, Salad Veggies

Found this recipe -- which I might replace something else with!  Quick and Tasy Mexican Casserole!

Most of our menu I adjust to make it less fat and healthier, but i just link to the recipes in case you want them!

Labels: ,



1 comments:

Good morning dear friend! God bless you and keep you today!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer