February 4, 2010
Doctor Day ...
Headed to see the Radiation Doctor today -- I haven't been to the doctor since December 23rd.  
(except for the scans on the 30th ...)

My hub is going with me for moral support ... I need it.

I don't go back and see the oncologist until March 23rd or so.  He wants to see me every 3 months.
I've been taking those super dose Vitamin D pills, so I hope that level is better.  It's one of the after/side effects of chemo.     I will do scans every 6 months for a while...

Believing and trusting God.   My friend Michelle told me something that I'd forgotten.  Thanks Sis!
"You know I don't believe in luck good or bad or fate either. Life is just life good and bad and it rains on the just and unjust."    I guess I just need to get over it, and realize people just don't think... =)  

Appreciate the prayers for clear scans from this day forward and for years to come!   For the glory of God.

Have a blessed day! 

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer