February 1, 2010
Menu Plan Monday
Found this cool MPM image on my niece's blog.  How cool is this?
There I went getting sidetracked with the cares of life, I do so much better when I have a plan.   Keeps me focused.
Please pray for Lexi today, she started her new job.  To be honest, its 98% women over there and women in leadership positions, so there is lots of drama.  ugh.  I'd much rather have a man as a supervisor ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.   Much less hormonal drama.  

Sunday -- Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, Cabbage/Peppers/Onions

Monday -- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad and Biscuits (hub requested meal!)

Tuesday -- Tortellini Soup, Salad/Fruit/Bread  (Going to crockpot it ... easy)

Wednesday -- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Veggies/Fruit

Thursday -- Aldi Oriental Noodles / Rice

Friday -- Homemade Pizza / Salad

Saturday -- Taking two little ladies from our church out to lunch -- so hot dogs/turkey sausage for them if they want it.

When we went to Ladies Night Out they had some food vendors and I tried their cabbage, just a tiny taste.  Boy was it good!   They had cabbage, onions and peppers in it.  I'm sure they used a bunch of oil, but I put all of those ingredients in a big pan sprayed with Pam and after cooking for a while added some water and a teaspoon of the Better than Brouillon Chicken Base.   Even Stephen ate a bunch!

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer