October 26, 2009
Menu Plan Monday!

Plans changed and we did end up going out to lunch.  It was yummy too.  I had a salad with balsamic basil vinegrette dressing and a huge sweet potato.  I don't even need butter on my sweet potatoes, I can eat them plain.  They are so sweet and yummy!!

There was a pie social at church -- wow -- lots of yummy pies.  Hub likes pecan, Josh likes pumpkin and Stephen can do without pie, period.

Busy week again this week -- I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night.  Ugh.  Tired. 

Monday -- Taco Soup

Tuesday -- Chicken Parmesan, Salad, Pasta (never happened last week)  I will make it healthier, just giving you an idea what it is -- and I won't fry the chicken in oil.

Wednesday -- Sloppy Joes, Fries and Salad.  (Radiation Oncologist - second opinion appt!)

Thursday -- Homemade Beefaroni, Salad, and Bread

Friday -- I work an event during the evening, so they are on their own.  Trunk or Treat at church. Lots of sandwich fixes in the fridge.

I hope to make a huge patch of cookies for the kiddos to give out at church on Friday evening.  Better than candy.  We'll see how ambitious I am.  It may happen, and it may not.   I also plan on making a huge pot of spaghetti sauce for the freezer.   I picked up a huge can of crushed tomatoes at Costco for $2.69 this weekend.  Can't beat that price, and I like my own much better.

The boys wanted to have a bonfire on Halloween night -- but it would involve some donations and we weren't sure if people would be able to handle 2 weekends in a row, so plans are up in the air about that one.  We may have a few over -- just to have some fun.  I can handle a little to feed, but not a lot!  LOL!

Puppies are opening their eyes, going to get some new photos tonight.  Some of them are chunks.  I love me some puppy breath!!   They smell so good in general, of course their mom stinks, but they don't.  =) 

Have a great Monday -- my lunch is over!!

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer