October 11, 2009
Menu Plan Monday --

Headed back to work this week ... and the Space Carnival is next Sunday, so we will have a full week.
Although, I will always be thankful for Normal Days,
going back to my work routine is a normal day for me.
Enjoyed my time at home, spending time with my hub and kiddos, but now that they are all at work/school ... its quiet here.   

I accomplished some things, but there will always be things to get done or do. 

Sunday -- Roast in the Crockpot, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, Veggies/Salad, Fruit

Monday -- Chicken Noodle Soup  (carnival set up day)

Tuesday -- Vegetable Beef Soup  (using leftover roast)

Wednesday -- Sloppy Joes or Pigs in a Blanket, Oven Fries, Veggies/Salad, Fruit

Thursday -- Carnival Stuff Evening -- Subway Sandwiches    =O)

Friday -- Lemon Pepper Tilipia, Rice, Veggies/Salad, Fruit


Love Pumpkin?   Josh and I do, here's some yummy recipes courtesy of Pinch My Salt.  Going to try the Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins ... 2 T. of oil and they look fluffy instead of dense.   Its seriously hard to find pumpkin around here.  I only have 3 cans in the pantry, so I have been hunting.  If you see some, please let me know so you can get some for us! 

Going to make this Easy Fruit Coffee Cake for Josh's work.  Will have to double it.  He's asked for something to bring, so ... I have plenty of blueberries and strawberries in the freezer. 

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer