March 15, 2008
Stuck Goats ...
Its cold again today in Kansas ... the saying "If you don't like the weather in Kansas, just wait a few minutes .." Is so very true.

Enjoyed the Spring Food Fair -- lots of interesting foods that I did NOT try -- Pavlova made by the Australians was yummy, as well as Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Maple Leaf Sugar Cookies from our Canadians. I need to get the sugar cookie recipe -- they were huge and fat and still super soft. Most of the officers and their families are just super nice.

As promised a couple of photos of a goat stuck in the hay feeder -- I think this one is Frosty. (sigh) They would have to push their head pretty hard through the squares to get their horns through -- (shaking my head) And they keep doing it!

Enjoy your Saturday -- I hope in your corner of the world, the sun is shining bright!

Labels: ,



1 comments:

They just never learn! it is chilly and rainy here today too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer