February 22, 2008
Around the Web #2 ....
Its been another week of snow, sleet and frigid temperatures here in Kansas ... joy of joys!! I know the Lord tells us to be thankful in all things ... so I am glad it will help destroy all the germs going around. Strep and the flu have been in our neck of the woods!! Yuck!
My co-worker accepted another job ... that is a good thing for both of us. Who will replace her is a scary thought!
I've been rescuing goats this week, some of the big guys are fighting and pushing the little ones into the hay feeder or knocking it over on top of them! I'm not sure how I get their horns unstuck ... well I guess I do ... I PRAY!!
I've come across a few interesting tidbits this past week that might be helpful ... or just fun.
Eye Candy!
Present Past Collection -- the essence of the modern vintage lifestyle
In the Kitchen

Make the Most of What's in Your Pantry
-- Just select what items you have available, and it will give you suggested recipes to use up those ingredients!!
Barbecue Beef on Buns from The Sparrow's Nest Looks yum and easy!
Spiritual
31 Days of Praying for your Husband -- I need to do some of these specifically, I do pray for my husband daily + -- Its a downloadable PDF file, so you can print it and have it handy.
Health
8 Foods that you should Eat everyday! -- I've slacked off (again!) on eating better but have done better this week. My boss and I were brain storming how we could get some of these foods in our daily diet. He is the one who showed me this article. Walnuts are just not my thing!
Fun
Dog Tricks -- this is so fun!! type in a command and see what happens... sit, roll over, down, stand, sing, dance, shake, fetch, play dead etc. and...it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized...!! Make sure you type in 'Kiss' too, but do it last.

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer