June 11, 2007
Menu Plan Monday - June 10th
I didn't get to plan last week -- and decided that this is a must -- even if I don't get to post it, if I at least put it on the fridge, then it's all good.

This helps tremendously. It plans on being another busy week -- the students graduate this week and then VBS is next week and the new students arrive from nations far and wide!

Monday -- Chicken Soft Tacos on Homemade Tortillas, Rice and Corn

Tuesday -- Baked Ziti (I have this in my freezer -- made 4 pans last time!)

Wednesday -- Kansas City Club Sandwiches,* Veggies

Thursday -- Homemade Pizza and Calzones

Friday -- Burgers on the grill and grilled vegetables.

Saturday -- Bulgogi and Rice **

Sunday -- Roast and veggies

Visit Laura for more menu plans and recipes~


*KC (Kansas City) Club Sandwich (Recipe of Sorts)

Whole Wheat/Grain Bread (2 slices)
low fat/fat free Mayo
Turkey Breast slices (2-3 slices)
Turkey Bacon (2 slices)
Lettuce
Tomato slices
Red onion slices
Assemble all in sandwich. Toasting bread is optional. This is really yummy!



**Bulgogi

The linked recipe is pretty much how I make it, but I do not use the rice wine, instead I put a cup of regular coca cola in depending on how much meat I have. I also do not use rib eye -- I use a rump roast that I have sliced up. Marinating it longer with tenderize the meat. This is really good!!

On a side note, does anyone have any good websites for using essential oils and herbs? There are a ton out there, but thought someone might have suggestions for books or links. Thanks!

And anyone have a good remedy for chigger bites? ugh!

Labels: ,



5 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your menu this week!! great job!

Blogger Christi said...

I agree, menu planning helps me out sooo much. Your menu sounds delicious!

Have a great week!

Blogger Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing.

My hubby and I LOVE Bulgogi and I've been searching for a good recipe for it, thank you, I can't wait to try it.
♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

Blogger Renee said...

Great menu plan. Here's some help with those pesky chiggers!

http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pest-control/how-to-get-rid-of-chiggers/

I love the menu this week! Sounds good!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer