May 25, 2007
TGIF and Free Cookbook!
I didn't get to post yesterday -- it has just been one of those weeks! Ya know? It made me sad not to post my Thankful list -- to be honest, I think it would have helped my attitude!

Please say a prayer for our family -- it would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a free cookbook offer from Ragu. To be honest, I have not ever cared for the taste of their pasta sauce -- I prefer to make homemade -- but I didn't know that they supposedly don't have any preservatives or additives? For me, that is a good thing. In any case they are giving away a free cookbook -- so go sign up!
You have to answer 5 questions. Easy. (plus you can always substitute your own sauce!)

Labels:



1 comments:

I am praying for you! huggles and have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer