May 28, 2007
Memorial Day - 2007

It seemed fitting this morning that rain would come down from the sky. It was a gentle reminder to me of the Lord's sadness concerning some of the choices we make in life. I need to seek the Lord for every decision I make -- even simple (meaningless to others) decisions.
We visited the cemetery yesterday -- and also paid respect to the veteran's cemetery. I enjoy seeing all the flags decorating every grave. For me, it means that we have not forgotten one of those Soldiers. And we should not ever forget their supreme sacrifice. Ever.
To all the Soldiers, Veterans, retirees -- I give you my humble thanks for all that you do, or have done to protect our country and its freedoms. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and give you grace ...

Labels:



1 comments:

Amen and I second your feelings and thoughts!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer