June 7, 2007
Thankful Thursday - Life
Its about 3:00 pm Thursday -- the day has flown! I wanted to post though. Enjoy this most of all. If you see my blog for the past week -- its been empty! So many things going on and no time. I really miss Menu Plan Monday, because it has been a struggle this week. Not very healthy meals or none.

Woke up feeling kind of rough -- so went into work late, then once I arrived, a co-worker needed something by COB. {sigh} So, my part in that is finally finished. I'm going to post my thanks and let the fun begin!

First and foremost, I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ. Always.

I am thankful for life -- in this world, and in the next. For good health and an advocate for all our pains and woes.

I am thankful for my husband -- he's been very helpful in all things. I appreciate him, more than he knows. I need to do something special for him this weekend.

I am thankful for the Lord making my brother's life totally miserable that he had no choice but to move west. With basically his car and the clothes on his back. Please pray that he will be saved. Its been a struggle with him in our house -- I already have 3 teenagers and enough mess ... ok, I'll leave it ... but he needs the Lord first, and then he needs a job.

And I am thankful for this community of bloggers who are an encouragement and blessing to me. Please forgive me for not being able to visit this week ... it may be the weekend! I have to go out of town to pick up a dog crate this evening and then I work tomorrow evening. (maybe things will be slow at work tomorrow, but its not looking that way!)

Wishing you an abundance of blessings and grace!!

Visit Sting my heart for more Thankful Thursday praises!

Labels:



7 comments:

Blogger Andie said...

What a blessing you are to your brother to take him in when he really needs someone to be there for him. I pray that his heart will be opened to the Lord. I also pray that your life can slow down just a bit! What a blessings to still be thankful amidst the business!
Blessings- Andie

Blogger Joyce said...

awww what a sweet hubby..great list

Blogger Deena Peterson said...

No worries...just swing by when you can...we love you!!

There is always something to be thankful for even if we have to look really hard! huggles

Blogger Alycia said...

Such a touching TT list!! The community of bloggers is a wonderful thing ~ God is wonderful and shines through so many blogs! Blessings to you from Okinawa, Japan!

Blogger eph2810 said...

I will remember your brother in my prayers. I think sometimes we have to hit rock bottom in order to seek the Lord...The prodigal son comes to mind :)
I do hope that things will slow down for you and your can find some rest soon.
It is so wonderful that you have such a supporting husband...I always like to do little things (like notes in his breakfast I prepare for him) how much I love him...
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week, despite your overwhelming schedule.

Be blessed today and always.

Blogger Saved By Grace said...

Thankful Thursday is quickly becoming a blessing to me. I know God has a plan for your bor!! He brought him here, to lead and guide him and most of all save him. God is totally Awesome and knows exactly how to get us humans in a position in life where we have to turn to Him!! Love ya!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer