April 22, 2007
Menu Plan Monday -- April 22nd
Monday
Enchiladas (Lower fat recipe)
Tuesday
Crockpot Roast w/potatoes & Carrots
Wednesday
Bible Study Night
Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwiches w/Veggies
Thursday
Slow Cooker Day!
Friday
Homemade Pizza
(my family looks for this now. I make the dough before Prayer Meeting and then we come home and make the pizzas and bake. Easy.)
Saturday
Yard Sale Day at the Fort
Sub Sandwiches w/Veggies & Dip & Chips
Fajitas --I am going to use a package of frozen 3 Pepper Blend and Onions in place of fresh.
And use the following homemade fajita mix instead of the seasonings in the above recipe. Also -- while I do have a package of tortillas in the refrigerator, depending on how tired I am, I will probably make homemade whole wheat tortillas, since my husband likes them so much.
Homemade Fajita Seasoning Mix
1 1/2 t ground cumin
1/2 t dried oregano, crushed
1/4 t salt
1/4 t ground red pepper
1/4 t. ground black pepper
1/8 t. garlic powder
1/8 t. onion powder
Combine all ingredients, place meat in plastic bag or covered dish. Sprinkle over meat. Shake to cover all.
Visit Laura for more great Menu Plans.

Labels: ,



4 comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Yummy menu, thank you for sharing and thank you for the recipe too :)

Blogger Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

MMMMM, fajitas AND enchiladas!

Barb
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

I bookmarked your site. I'm planning Chicken and Beef Fajitas this weekend and the mix sound terrific.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer