March 7, 2007
Ultimate Blog Party


Welcome to my blog! I am rather new at blogging and have just recently started participating in some of the weekly events: Menu Plan Monday, Tackle it Tuesday etc. They are great motivators!

My ultimate goal is to provide an inspirational type blog, along with tips and ideas for moms who work outside the home. Moms like me. We really are the ones who try to juggle everything! But in the process of juggling everything, blogging is low on the list!

A friend of ours always referred to us as the Crooksters (our last name is Crook) -- so hence the blog url. And my blog seems to be a little of this and a little of that ...

Some personal info: I am married to a wonderful man (who I don't appreciate enough!); he is a minister for the Lord Jesus Christ. We have 3 teenagers. A daughter in college, our resident princess; a son who is home educated with a virtual school and is a junior in high school; our resident computer geek; and a son who is a freshman and attends our local high school. He is our resident Musician.
I work outside the home with International Military Students who attend the military school and go on to be generals and leaders in their countries.
We live in the country with 2 horses, 2 goats, 1 dog, and entirely too many cats! Anyone want a cat? [grin}
I scrapbook, love to read and take walks; and strive to be organized! I don't think I do too bad a job because when I read all these tips, I say to myself "Hey I already do that!". If you need some advice on how to handle things with 3 teenagers, working outside the home and having a full time church activity schedule; and at the same time trying to keep things in order at home. I'd be glad to share.

I plan on visiting some party blogs this weekend, since transportation is limited at our house lately ... please leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit you!

I have some Coke Zero, Spiced Chai Tea along with cookies to snack on!

Be Blessed ...

P.S. If anyone knows how I can keep this post at the top ... I'd appreciate your technical expertise! LOL!

Labels:



11 comments:

Blogger Karen Putz said...

Visiting via the party! Nice to meet you!

Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for ya party!!!! Nice ti meet ya.

I am having my 4th party favor give away. When ya get a chance come on over.

Well, hello Michelle from Kansas. I am Michelle soon to be from Kansas! LOL! How funny is that? Yep, we are moving in a couple or so weeks! Fort Scott, here I come! Nice blog by the way!

Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

mmm cookies!!

Welcome to the party.

Linda

Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Coke Zero and Spiced Chai are two of my favorites. I was born and spent most of my childhood in Kansas City!

Blogger Diane Viere said...

Welcome to the Party! So nice to "meet" you...isn't this blogging thing so much more than you expected!

I have been blogging for just a little over a year...and still haven't figured out how to do the sticky posts! Sorry. I'm sure someone will post the answer....

Happy party-hopping!

Diane

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the party, and SO nice to meet you! I'm originally from Wichita, myself, now living in Upstate New York.

Spiced Chai - yummy!!

Blogger Corie said...

Hi! Is today the last day of the party already?
I am a new blogger too!
Just wanted to say hi and happy Friday!

Michelle:

You won my prize, the Norton Antivirus 2007, from the blog party! Please email me (there is an email link on my profile) your address and I'll mail it to you.

Thanks!
Mommy Dearest

Blogger Lori said...

Michelle it is nice to meet you. I have an oldest son who turns an official teenager next week, so the fun begins =) You have a pretty blog.

Blessings.

Laurel

Blogger Brandie said...

Hello! So nice to meet you =)
I do nothave teenagers yet, but as fast as the kids are growing I know that age is coming right around the corner!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer