February 20, 2010
Menu Plan Monday -- Feb 21
I didn't keep to the plan that much  -- mainly because I was a little lazy and ended up going somewhere Wednesday, so I left them to fend for themselves after cooking some fries and turkey sausage.

I thought I'd just make a list of meals I can make and then decide that day or the night before -- most times its what I do anyway.  I have all these in the pantry.  Its a good week to use my budget to stock up on cereal and or other things that are a great price.

More snow is on the horizon .. JOY.

Shredded Chicken Tacos -- Chili's Style

Homemade Chicken Enchiladas -- I read this tip where you spray the corn tortillas with PAM Spray and then put them in the oven to crisp up.  Going to try that.

Pizza Cups -- I thought this would be good to have in the fridge for them to heat up for snacks/lunches.

Lemon Pepper Tilapia, Rice, Salad and Veggies  (going to have fish once a week from NOW on.)

Roast in the Crockpot   (will put in crockpot for ease ...)

Tortilla Soup  (won't use oil to saute the veggies/chiles though)

I'm also going to try a new recipe for Fried Rice, I will let you know if that comes out good.  Also going to cook a pot of black beans to put in the freezer -- I LOVE black beans.  Yumo.

Creole Rice with Sausage and Shrimp

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer