December 29, 2009
Menu Plan Monday ... a litte late

I've decided that it doesn't matter how much life is crazy right now (or ever!), it's always better to have a plan.

I'm a little late but better late than never!   Then I can refer back to my blog for the recipes later if I decide to make the food again.

I seriously need another rice maker.  I had one but it bit the dust, I want to try this Rice Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe.  Much better than from a box.

Monday -- Leftovers from Christmas (Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Sushi) Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday -- Lasagna Soup, Salad and Bread

Wednesday -- Chicken Nuggets and Macaroni and Cheese, Veggies/Salad

Thursday -- this is till up in the air ... may go to a friend's house. In that case, I'll be cooking some dishes and will post.  (Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Cheesecake ... ??)

Friday -- New Year's Day -- Sarai is supposed to take me to Japanese for my birthday.  Yumo.

Saturday --  Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Veggies, Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Sunday -- Turkey Leftovers 

Starting to get a little nervous about all this, not so much the testing but the results.  {sigh}  My co-worker this morning asked me how hard was it really on you to face all those appointments alone?  In a way it made me sad that I didn't have anyone to rely on fully to go with me. Roy would go with me for the most part, but work stands in the way.  No supervisor -- she's on vacation last week and this one.  He asked if I had a friend that I could confide in with everything, and I shrugged and said that I did not.   I have the Lord of course, and I imagine He gets tired of me too.   I don't really think I'm an unfriendly person -- I had close friends in Colorado that I did stuff with them all the time and they were at my house 3-4 times a week.  I don't know maybe the Lord decided I needed to just depend on Him during this trial.   I'm a little scared today but keep reminding and quoting scriptures and the promises of the Lord to myself.  IJN!

Labels: ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer