August 28, 2009
1 day left ... HELP!






(kidding!) Uh, maybe. Didn't make it home until after 11pm last night ... I am wore out. Most of the sanctuary is decorated thanks to some amazing ladies. I wish we could just "wish away" all the stuff after the ceremony is over. Not happening. I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me ... right?

Quite a big list for today ... last minute house clean up, Kansas City run for perishables, pick up Josh's suit, find light blue tissue paper (not be to had!!), white shoes for Josh, pick up hub's suits, find a cream colored scarf for my head, (trying really hard to be comfortable in the wig ... and no blue dress for me. I guess I should have started months ago, but ... so it will be a cream skirt and jacket with a light blue blouse); decorate reception hall, cook rehearsal dinner, set up tables and such, serve and clean up. Pick up candelabras. Hopefully get my car back from the shop!

Run to Wal-Mart and Aldi's ... I''m sure there's more. I'm hoping my hub will do the KC run for me.
I did get my eyebrows fixed yesterday, they look so much better, not quite like a chemo patient ... thanks to Sarai for leading me to someone who has experience working with peeps losing their hair and such. She said my eyebrows would come back slower than my hair.

And my incoming hair looks like quite a bit of grey ... I was really hoping for COLOR. We'll see, its really hard to see.

Lexi's family from Texas came in ... she is so excited. God made that possible, without a doubt!
They took Josh and her shopping. That's always fun. =)

I feel like I'm forgetting stuff, but I have my list ... and pray not!

Its supposed to be a cool, clear day tomorrow. Thanks Lord!!

(Photos are of some I've looked through in the last few days ... me with hair and hub, Mini, Josh's faithful companion, Stephen who played Taps solo for the Veteran's Day parade during the plane flyover and his band teacher giving him the Ok sign (he did an awesome job!), and Josh & W.D. during that amazing Easter performance a couple of years ago, there was not a dry eye in the house!) (and the photos uploaded backwards ... ) sigh

Labels: , ,



1 comments:

Anonymous michelle said...

Loved the pictures. My how Mini has grown. I can not believe tomorrow is the big day! Enjoy it and please don't get stressed out. Wish I were there to help. Love and huggles.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer