May 31, 2009
Menu Plan Monday ...

I've opted not to mention how I feel and just try to go forward with the week, cause it will get better... I will say I feel like I wasted my entire weekend though ... Ugh. LOL!
My hub is off all week to get some things done around the house, and you'll see some meals never happened last week. But here's the plan.
Sunday -- BBQ Chicken Legs, Mac & cheese, Veggies and Fruit

Monday -- Turkey Burgers or Sausage, (Josh does not like any sausage!), Orzo Pasta with Butter, Veggies and Fruit

Tuesday -- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, Brown Rice, Corn
Wednesday -- Leftovers
Thursday -- Meatball Subs, Salad and Cut up Fruit


I may make these, it depends all on how I am feeling. I'll use sucanat instead of white sugar and put some whole wheat flour in -- I need a treat!
Space Adventures is coming up in 2 weeks and lots to get done for that!! Lots of cupcake making!
Please help us pray for another successful event!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer