April 27, 2009
Time to get back to the living ... MPM
I did manage to get dinner in the crock pot for Sunday -- I just couldn't handle the smell of it (for whatever reason!) Thankfully we had a church mission dinner after evening service so I could eat for the day! I did feed my family though and that is what I want to ensure happens.

Sunday -- Spicy Shredded Pork, Corn and Rice

Monday -- Depends on news from 2nd Opinion Doctor - Probably Leftovers

Tuesday -- Grilled Burgers w/ Green Chile, Tator Tots, Veggies

Wednesday -- Toasted Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches, Veggies, Fruit

Thursday -- Baked Ziti from the Freezer (Chemo tx #2 ?)

Friday -- Out to Eat -- have Concert Tickets (so thankful I can go!!)

Boring plan -- but at least I have a plan!!

Labels:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer