May 21, 2008
Photo Editing ... Works for Me Wednesday
I would LOVE to find the time to learn how to use Photo Shop -- but time is short most days, so that is not happening right now.



I love Karen Russell's photos -- I think she is a great photographer and wish she lived close so that I could take some classes from her.

I stumbled upon this photo editing website -- and have to share. The one problem I found is from home, since we use Satellite Internet, its pretty slow on uploading the photos. I tried it out at work this morning and LOOK!

Since I had this photo on my computer at work -- this is the before photo


And this is the after photo! I LOVE using the Vignette -- the dark edges, I just love that look right now. I did add a frame as well, along with a little bear. You can add text as well, and IT. IS. SO. EASY!

There are two options right now, a free account and a premium account. I just used the free account, I guess with the premium account you can use the curves, like Photo shop. This works for me!

Oh -- need the website? LOL! -- Picnik Have fun!

To find out what works for others, please visit Works for Me Wednesday, hosted by Rocks in My Dryer!

Labels: ,



3 comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

That's a really neat site and I love what you did with your picture!

I am gonna have to check this out! i do have my photo explosion software but this is worth a look!

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer